Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Wait Before Taking A Pregnancy Test
How long to wait before taking a pregnancy test? And when the best time morning or night or does not matter?
Pregnancy Testing: The answer is on every product sold for testing. The best time to test is the morning after the first day your period is delayed. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
My friend just had sex with her boyfriend nd he nutted in her three times. How long do she need to wait before taking the pregnancy test?
Use plan B: Use an emergency contraceptive now. For the sake of all three persons who may be involved. ...Read more
I had unprotected sex with my fiance! how long should I wait after having unprotected sex before taking a home pregnancy test?
14 days: 14 days and if your period is late too. ...Read more
Plan B: If your period is late (especially if 7 or more days late). Potential side effects with emergency contraception can include: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfort or feeling tired. If you develop chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait after taking plan b to take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait till i can take a pregnancy test?
- How long after iui can i take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after ivf can i take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait to take a preg test after taking plan b?
- How long should i wait after my bypass surgery before taking a long plane trip?
- How many days to wait before taking a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online