Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Take Claritin
Up to 1 hour: Claritin (loratadine) can work relatively quickly in most people. That is, it usually works within 30 minutes. However, in some people it may take up to 60 minutes to have its full effect. If it is not working within that time, or if the duration of effect becomes less and less, seeing an allergy specialist for allergy testing would be recommended as other treatments may be more effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pretty Quickly: Most antihistamines will start to work within the first 30-40 minutes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i take claritin d?
- How long can child take claritin?
- How many claritin d can i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can i take claritin?
- How many claritin can i take?
- Claritin how long to take effect
- Can i take claritin and pseudoephedrine?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free