Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Take Claritin
Up to 1 hour: Claritin can work relatively quickly in most people. That is, it usually works within 30 minutes. However, in some people it may take up to 60 minutes to have its full effect. If it is not working within that time, or if the duration of effect becomes less and less, seeing an allergy specialist for allergy testing would be recommended as other treatments may be more effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pretty Quickly: Most antihistamines will start to work within the first 30-40 minutes. ...Read more
My dr prescribed Claritin for a skin reaction, but its no longer effective. Can I take a second dose so I can get a decent night's sleep?
Claritin: Rather than doubling the dose of Claritin it may be wiser to try a different antihistamine until you can get back in and be seen. Not knowing what the condition is it is difficult to know exactly what to do. I suspect this may be chronic hives. There are certainly other things to do if it is. You may want to see an Allergist, ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after iui can i take a pregnancy test?
- How long can i take zyrtec?
- How long after a missed period can i take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after drinking can i take ambien?
- How often can i take claritin?
- How long after ivf can i take a pregnancy test?
- How long after hysterectomy can i take a bath?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free