Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Reasonably Wait Before Having My Hydrocele Surgically Corrected
Depends if no pain: Adult hydroceles do not resolve spontaneously, but you can wait for as long as you like or even forever it does not feel uncomfortable or painful. Should be checked with an ultrasound to exclude remote chance of tumor. George bernad shaw never had his knee length hydrocele repaired because he didn't trust surgeons and thus wore baggy plus4 pants all his life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Longer in adults: 1 - 2 weeks for an adult. Depends upon how large the hydrocele pre-operatively and whether pressure dressing &/or athletic supporter was used & physical activity post-operatively. Children recover recover much quicker & in a few days; less time the younger they are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anytime: Hydrocele surgery is simple but it can indeed cause many days of swelling and discomfort in some few patients. As long as you are recovering well, the pain is minimal and the swelling moderate....Yes you can masturbate. It goes without saying that you should keep things on the gentle side. ...Read more
In case of surgery for correct communicating hydrocele in 4 years old boy is possibility to come back again hydrocele? Has risk this type of surgery?
What are the short-term & long-term side effects from surgical excision of the hydrocele?
What are the risks&probabilities of the surgical incision?
Can homopathy medicine like Rhododenderon 30 , to correct a hydrocele (communication hydrocele) to my son 4,5 years old in order to avoid surgery??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can i wait before having my mcl repair after it has been diagnosed?
- How long can you wait before having surgery for an esophageal atresia?
- How long can i wait before taking a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do i have to wait to change my eyebrow ring?
- How long can you wait before abortion?
- How long is ok to wait for hydrocele surgery?
- How long should i wait after having sepsis before donating blood?
- Talk to a urologist online for free