Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Expect To Be Mourning The Loss Of My Dog
Depends: Everyone heals a a different rate. With the loss of any loved one, pet included, time and support is what is needed.A support group may help , and as one heals some positive actions would be volunteering with a local pet shelter or vet as a tribute to the adored pet. As time passes, all of the wonderful memories with that pet will help the healing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im 6 months pregnant. I noticed bite marks all over my bodyin the mourning They go away at the end of the day. They'll stop for abit, then get worse?
Check: For bedbugs, and insects - Mosquitos in area. ...Read more
I'm 17 years old,around 5:00 in the mourning I woke up with a pain in my entire leg and began crying until it slowly went away what could it be?
Hard to say: When you submit a question, please include enough information for a reasoned response.You do not list the age, other symptoms, prior efforts to help, etc.At this point, your son could be 2 days or 50 yrs and the approach would be different. The public site is not a chat room, so questions are not linked, so each must have enough data to be answered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 23 and have erosive esophagatis from endoscopy this. Mourning, don't want to Tae ppi rest of life, can I get linx procedure and fixture hiatalher?
Every mourning i wake up with itching lips ! theres these little wite bumps smaller than a blackead on my upper-lip , what could it be?
See your doctor: If its not getting better with over the counter creams, see your doctor. ...Read more
My stomach and chest is sore every mourning. When I wake up I also feel rattling in my chest could it b bronchialitis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i be in the hospital after a repair of my ruptured aaa?
- How can i tell if my doctor will be the right one to treat me?
- How long do i have to be before i can hear my babys heart beat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get my parent to be excited spending the holiday in the nursing home?
- I cant face dealing with the loss of my parents how can i prepare
- How long can i wait to go to the hospital after my water breaks?
- How can i treat swelling on the roof of my mouth?
- How long will i not be able to hear out of my left ear with an ear infection?