Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Be Around Paint Thinner Fumes Safely
Toxins: You should always be in a well ventilated area when you are exposed to fumes. Do what you have to do to get away from petroleum fumes as soon as you can. There really is no safe exposure. ...Read more
How dangerous is to live next door to a home, specifically a garage where paint thinner/paint are used daily and for hours at a time? I have a 9mo old
Unlikely: Fumes could affect you NEXT DOOR....usually harmful in ENCLOSED SPACE! Its NOT unusual to SMELL these solvents for long distances. SMELL alone is not dangerous! ...Read more
Nothing good: They could die or at least suffer major damage. ...Read more
Chemical burn: First thing is to rinse the eye thoroughly with any liquid, saline is best, but tap water will do. At least 10 minutes. Then get seen by the eye md or er, to tell if you have a serious chemical injury. Damage is worse if the chemical is basic, and less worrisome if acidic. ...Read more
Nose: Hard to answer based on your description. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can i safely use zicam allergy relief for?
- How long will it be after my tonsillectomy until i can eat real food?
- How long after taking methadone can i be switched to suboxone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long until i can be active again from a dislocated shoulder?
- How long can i expect to be mourning the loss of my dog?
- How long can i take aleve safely?
- How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can i return to work?
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free