Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Chlamydia Go Undetected In Women
Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. Genital symptoms include burning on urination, vaginal or penile discharge, pain with sexual intercourse or no symptoms at all. In many patients without symptoms, chlamydial infections can spread upwards into the abdomen and cause serious complications due to scarring. Newborns can acquire chlamydial eye infection from birth ...Read more
Can chlamydia be dorm for yrs and test negative ? If so why and for how long? Can a woman infect a man ?
Chlamydia Testing: Prevention and annual gc/chlamydia screening are important consideration for any sexually active woman wanting to preserve fertility. The majority of women i see with blocked fallopian tubes never were aware that they had a prior infection as evidenced by blood testing for antibodies. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How long does it take for chlamydia to damage the reproductive system to the point where the woman cannot have children in the future?
Varies: Even with one episode of chlamydia one can damage the fallopian tubes. That damage can occur all at once immediately during the infection or can get worse over time. In reality most women with chlamydia never even know it and it causes no symptoms. There most severe the infection the greater the chance of damage to fallopian tubes an infertility. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can chlamydia go undetected in men?
- How long can chlamydia go unnoticed in women?
- How long can chlamydia lay dormant in women?
- How long can chlamydia go undetected?
- How long can chlamydia lie dormant in men?
- How long after taking doxycycline can i go in the sun?
- How long can chlamydia go unnoticed?
- Undetected chlamydia
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free