Doctor insights on:
How Long Can A Person Live Without A Thyroid
I had cure autoimune disease I am of 17years can my thyroidism and brain fog due to med can cure.How long i need to take med further?
Thyroiditis?: If you are referring to autoimmune thyroiditis ( hashimoto's disease)- this at first can cause an overactive thyroid ( hyperthyroidism) followed by decreased thyoid function ( hypothyroidism). You need to have your thyroid hormone levels balance to achieve balance. The medication may be need for a lifetime or the disease can resolve. ...Read more
Usually not: Usually, a person with hyperthyroidism has too much thyroid hormone in her body. One would take Synthroid (thyroxine) (synthetic hormone) to make up for a lack of enough thyroid hormone due to HYPOthyroidism. A person with HYPOthyroidism who becomes hyperthyroid due to taking too high of a dose of Synthroid (thyroxine) might be asked to take Synthroid (thyroxine) (at a lower dose) even though she is temporarily hyperthyroid. ...Read more
?: No established direct effect, but such deleterious drug isn't expected to be of any benefit in any condition, including psychiatric illness claimed by some to be of value, do yourself, or the person you're asking on his/her behalf, a favor, and get treated right in a detox program, good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- How long can a person live without dialysis?
- How long can i live without a thyroid?
- How long can a person with cancer live without food?
- How long can a person live brain dead?
- How long can a person live with fluid on the lungs?
- How long can a person with hepatitis c live?
- How long can a person live on a saline drip?
- How long can a particular person live with cancer?
- How long can a person live without water?