Doctor insights on:
How Long Can A Person Live Without A Thyroid
I had cure autoimune disease I am of 17years can my thyroidism and brain fog due to med can cure.How long i need to take med further?
Thyroiditis?: If you are referring to autoimmune thyroiditis ( hashimoto's disease)- this at first can cause an overactive thyroid ( hyperthyroidism) followed by decreased thyoid function ( hypothyroidism). You need to have your thyroid hormone levels balance to achieve balance. The medication may be need for a lifetime or the disease can resolve. ...Read more
If my tsh low, t3 and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? Should I take iodine? Ultra sound is normal, without pathology.
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can a person with cancer live without food?
- How long can a person live without water?
- How long can a person live after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life expectancy with a pacemaker
- How long can a person live with a brain tumor before it causes symptoms?
- How long can a baby live without amniotic fluid?
- How long can a person live with advanced lung cancer?
- How long can a person live without dialysis?