Doctor insights on:
How Long Before You Should Have Output After A Colonoscopy
1-2 days: If you go home and start eating afterward, thebn you should start having some stool within a day or two. ...Read more
Colonoscopy Prep: The prep for a colonoscopy might differ from doctor to doctor, but generally speaking most will advise that the patient eat no solid food while the preparation of the bowel is in progress. Clear fluids, however, are permitted. These include apple or cranberry juice, ginger ale, jello and clear broth. ...Read more
Anywhere: From 12-36 hours is normal to have a bm after colonosopy. Anything longer and you should call your endoscopist and discuss with them. Also will be dependent on how much you are eating after the procedure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to work after having a colonoscopy?
- Bloating after a colonoscopy
- How long should you stop drinking alcohol before a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often should you have a colonoscopy after age 50?
- How long after a colonoscopy do you have diarrhea?
- How long after a colonoscopy will you have a bowel movement?
- How long should you wait before drinking after taking ibuprofen?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free