Doctor insights on:
How Long Before Thyroid Medicine Starts Working
1 week...: To see noticeable effect; 6 weeks to get full benefit of that new dose. ...Read more
Can my thyroid start working again and cause me to get hives and angiodema if i take my thyroid medicine-my throat swells but not fully?
It's best to be: Taken on an empty stomach, to insure consistent absorption. However, if you take it under the same conditions each day, and then check the levels, you can adjust the dose if necessary until it's appropriate. Make sure you're on brand name T4 replacement for consistency. Don't take within two hours of calcium, iron or vitamins. ...Read more
Thank you doctor when can i stop my thyroid medicine many people said that thyroid medicine should take life long is this is true please explain me?
Thyroid Medicine: Do not stop thyroid medication unless under the direction of a physician. Except rarely it is to be taken life long. We give thyroid medication usually for low thyroid, which usually is due to the thyroid not working after a viral thyroiditis. Rarely does the thyroid heal enough to produce enough hormone on it's own again. ...Read more
Why when I take my Synthroid thyroid medicine it makes me gain weight, I still be tired, cold I take iron pills, vitamin, do that surpose to happen, my medicine not working, doctor says I am find?
If i started out taking my thyroid medicine at 6:30am. But now taking it at 10am. But want to go back to taking it about 8am .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before lyrica starts working?
- How long does it take prednisone to start working?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take claritin to start working?
- How long does it take mobic to start working?
- How long should it take for a cortisone shot in my hip to start working?
- How long does accutane take to start working?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free