Doctor insights on:
How Long Before I Can Stop Danazol
I have been taking danazol for 3 months to treat endometriosis. I want to conceive. After stopping danazol, how long do I have to wait to get pregnant?
Can prolonged lupron&danazol, 18 months of injections total for lupron & 4 yrs of danazol, incr risk of leukemias? Weird symptoms, dr's ref'd to oncology
Dr. Diagnosed endometriosis.Is this decrease chances of conceive taking danazol i want to get pregnanat as soon as possible what should me n my husba?
Patience: I can totally understand your situation. You would like to conceive as early as possible. But you have started on Danazol and let it treat the endometriosis first. Now is not the right time. I hope you will be a mom soon. Just wait for few more months until your doctor thinks so. Good wishes ! ...Read more
No: This drug is not used in the treatment of pcos. ...Read more
What to do if I have fibrocystic breast condition and have been prescribed danazol. is that the only cure?
Questionable: Fibrocystic disease represents the change in effect of estrogen on the breast from the young patient where fibroadenomas develop to the duct system which causes intermittent blockage from lining overgrowth which produces fibrocystic disease in the older patient. Danazol is a drug that lowers estrogen levels and increases androgen levels. This puts the body in a state that is like menopause ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after an appendectomy before i can exercise?
- How long can the heart stop before you get brain damage?
- How long before i can see hair growth from using 15000 mcg of biotin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I recently dislocated my elbow how long will it be before i can do pushups again
- I got my ears piercings and so how long before i can take the replace the studs
- How long after i stop drinking can i get pregnant?
- How can i stop a canker sore before it grows bigger?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free