Doctor insights on:
How Long Before I Can Stop Danazol
I have been taking danazol for 3 months to treat endometriosis. I want to conceive. After stopping danazol, how long do I have to wait to get pregnant?
No: This drug is not used in the treatment of pcos. ...Read more
Non medical : Danazol can be used for fibrocystic changes (fcc) but is not used too often. Most of us recommend simple interventions like decreasing caffeine intake and reducing stress. Over the counter meds like vitamin E or evening primrose can be used as well. You may want to seek out a breast specialist for evaluation and review of non medical options. ...Read more
I have noticed some deepening and changing of my voice while I was taking danocrine (danazol). Is this a common side effect?
Yes.: Voice deepening is one of the known side effects of danocrine (danazol). If this side effect is severe or persistent, talk to your doctor. Tell your doctor immediately if: you have yellowing of the white part of your eyes, sever head aches, vomiting, vision problems, upset stomach that won't go away, or other signs that are upsetting and abnormal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dr. Diagnosed endometriosis.Is this decrease chances of conceive taking danazol i want to get pregnanat as soon as possible what should me n my husba?
Patience: I can totally understand your situation. You would like to conceive as early as possible. But you have started on Danazol and let it treat the endometriosis first. Now is not the right time. I hope you will be a mom soon. Just wait for few more months until your doctor thinks so. Good wishes ! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before a colonoscopy should i stop eating?
- How long can you stop breathing before you become unconscious?
- How long can the heart stop before you get brain damage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i stop a canker sore before it grows bigger?
- How long after i stop drinking can i get pregnant?
- How long after i stop taking the pill can i get pregnant?
- How long before i can run after a pulled hamstring?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free