Doctor insights on:
How Long Before I Can Go Back To Work After Surgery For A Broken Leg
Where in leg?: Where was your 'leg' broken. 'leg' to ors means tibia/ fibula ( between knee and ankle). Did u have surgery or casted , etc. If u had surgery was your bone 'rodded' or plated or other . Please be more specific... Thanks! ...Read more
The best: Surgery is up to the surgeon. If you are happy with the dr. Go with his judgement and expert opinion. ...Read more
How long should I wait after recovering from a broken leg before going back on a professional trampoline, if ever?
See your physician: This question really needs to be answered by your treating surgeon, because the answer depends on the location of the break, the severity of the break, the treatment that was done, and any complications. Best wishes. ...Read more
How long before xarelto is out of my system? I have been on it for a year from a broken leg. I just stopped 2 day's ago
24-48 Hrs: Xarelto disappears from your system quite fast. I hope stopping xarelto was your doctor's orders as you should not stop it by yourself. ...Read more
I met with an accident 2 months back and 2 bones in my right leg got fractured. One under thighs and the other near my shin. My doctor advised me to walk using crutches giving 25% weight on my broken leg. Now after walking and sitting alone for some time.
Question ?: what exactly is your question? Unable to answer as is. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before i can go back to work after treatment?
- How long after a hysterectomy can i go back to work?
- How many days after volar ganglion cyst surgery can i go back to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- How long should i wait to go back to work after a colonoscopy?
- How long after having lap band surgery can you go back to work?
- How long before i can return to work after meniscus surgery?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free