Doctor insights on:
How Long Before I Can Go Back To Work After Surgery For A Broken Leg
Ask your surgeon: Ask the surgeon that performed the correction and follow his or her directions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See doctor: This should be checked by your surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See 1 more doctor answer
The best: Surgery is up to the surgeon. If you are happy with the dr. Go with his judgement and expert opinion. ...Read more
Could be months: Of course depends on the job and on the level of the fracture, but usually able to walk without a cast or crutch by 6 weeks for minor fractures and it may be 4-5 months for a tibial fracture walking without a cast or crutch.. ...Read more
How long should I wait after recovering from a broken leg before going back on a professional trampoline, if ever?
See your physician: This question really needs to be answered by your treating surgeon, because the answer depends on the location of the break, the severity of the break, the treatment that was done, and any complications. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after volar ganglion cyst surgery can i go back to work?
- How long should i wait to go back to work after a shoulder reconstruction?
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- How long should i wait to go back to work after a colonoscopy?
- How long after having lap band surgery can you go back to work?
- How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can i return to work?
- How long before i can return to work after pneumonia?
- How long after having your wisdom teeth pulled can you go back to work?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free