Doctor insights on:
How Long Before Exercise Lowers Your Resting Heart Rate
Depends: It depends on how vigorously and how long you're exercising. Even under the best of circumstances, you won't see a change for a few weeks. ...Read more
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
I used to way 232 lbs i lost 42 lbs now i'm 190lbs i lost the weight bye diet and exercise will my resting heart rate lower?
Possibly: Congratulations on your weight loss! your hear rate will lower as you increase your cardiovascular activity . Keep up the good work. ...Read more
How much exercise and what kind do I need to do to lower my resting heart rate? I walk about an hour a day at least three days a week at about 2.0 MPH
Faster walk: You may need to walk faster than two mph. A good goal is to walk a mile in 15 minutes. Once you can do that your heart will be in better condition and this may decrease your resting heart rate. Check with your medical provider to see if it is safe for you to increase the speed with which you walk. The more often the sooner you see benefits ...Read more
29 male no exercise, resting heart rate is 95-100bmp, normal blood pressure. How can I quickly reduce that rate, how long does exercise take?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lower your resting heart rate?
- Does your resting heart rate increase with exercise?
- How to get a lower resting heart rate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should your heart rate stays elevated after exercise?
- Does regular exercise decrease your resting heart rate?
- Returning to resting heart rate after exercise
- High resting heart rate after exercise
- Talk to a cardiologist online