Doctor insights on:
How Long Before Bloating And Swelling Go Away After A Hysterectomy
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Days: Those symptoms usually resolve within a few days after the surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long after hysterectomy (w/fibroids and left ovary) can abdominal pain and bloating realistically last, even if intermittently?
Depends: Usually people are over acute side effects of abdominal surgery by 3-5 weeks. There can be many reasons for those symptoms. Probably best to visit primary doctor and see if other testing is needed. ...Read more
Yes: The symptoms you describe are very common and usually resolve in a few hours to a few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Severe lower abdominal pain and bloating after meals, please help! think my docs are looking in the wrong direction. I am 31 years old and had a partial hysterectomy 6 years ago. They removed my uterus and cervix due to endometriosis. At that time they f
Abdominal pain: Sounds like an intestinal problem or recurrent endometriosis. Sometime endo can affect the appendix or colon and cause GI symptoms. Get a gyn checkup and ultrasound. A laparoscopy my be in the future if a remedy can't be found. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Total hysterectomy 1 year ago. I have been on estrogen .075 patches for a year. Lately I have been tired and bloating. Could I need higher dose?
Most likely: Most likely yes either you need higher dose or different delivery mechanism either way you need to discuss it with your doctor and talk about the pros and cons of hormone replacement therapy thank you for using health tap and good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before the bloating and swelling goes down after hysterectomy?
- How long after a flea bites does the spot go away?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long before swelling goes down after breast augmentation?
- How long before i can go back to work after surgery for a broken leg?
- How long do i need to be off humira both before and after a shingles vaccination?
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- How long before stitches are removed after a hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free