Doctor insights on:
How Long Before Bloating And Swelling Go Away After A Hysterectomy
Typical 3 weeks: It's typical for this to last up to 3 weeks post operatively, however I have seen patients where it can take a little longer. Not much you can do, other than light exercise like walking. It can sometimes just take awhile for body to mobilize those fluids out of your skin and tissues in order to get the fluid into your blood stream and eventually come out as urine. Good luck! ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Days: The symptoms you list usually resolve in three to four days. ...Read more
How long after hysterectomy (w/fibroids and left ovary) can abdominal pain and bloating realistically last, even if intermittently?
Numbness after hyst: Numbness after an abdominal surgery can be normal. Remeber that when doing the surgical incision some abdominal or pelvic nerves ( that transmit sensation) were on the surgical field . Numbness can be normal. Bloating can also be normal however tell your surgeon about those symptoms to rule out other intraabdominal complications or intestinal obstructions caused at the time of surgery. ...Read more
I've been diagnosed with chrones disease about 8 years ago . Had apartial hysterectomy abut 4 years ago. The bloating pain is unbearable?
Have twisted colon & constipation. 45 days ago had robotic hysterectomy. Constipation & bloating is worse than before surgery. I'm wondering why.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before swelling goes down after breast augmentation?
- Hysterectomy how long until swelling goes down
- How long before hemorrhoids go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long redness go away after stitches?
- How long for scabies to go away after elimite?
- How long before stitches are removed after a hysterectomy?
- How long for swelling to go down after strep?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free