Doctor insights on:
How Long Before Bloating And Swelling Go Away After A Hysterectomy
Typical 3 weeks: It's typical for this to last up to 3 weeks post operatively, however I have seen patients where it can take a little longer. Not much you can do, other than light exercise like walking. It can sometimes just take awhile for body to mobilize those fluids out of your skin and tissues in order to get the fluid into your blood stream and eventually come out as urine. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Numbness after hyst: Numbness after an abdominal surgery can be normal. Remeber that when doing the surgical incision some abdominal or pelvic nerves ( that transmit sensation) were on the surgical field . Numbness can be normal. Bloating can also be normal however tell your surgeon about those symptoms to rule out other intraabdominal complications or intestinal obstructions caused at the time of surgery. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Normal to have bloating, cramping, and light spotting after 3 years post opp full hysterectomy (only right ovary left)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a flea bites does the spot go away?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long before swelling goes down after breast augmentation?
- How long before i can go back to work after surgery for a broken leg?
- How long do i need to be off humira both before and after a shingles vaccination?
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- How long before stitches are removed after a hysterectomy?
- How long can i wait with bloating to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free