Doctor insights on:
How Long Are You Contagious After Stomach Flu
After flu stops not: Once the vomiting stops you are no longer contagious . If you had diarrhea you can continue to have loose stools but won't pass it on it you are really good about hand washing and not touching things until thoroughly washed. If you have fever you are still contagious ...Read more
5 days : At least after sx. Leave; so wash your hands whenever you use the toilet. ...Read more
Is there any way of knowing if someone is still contagious from the stomach flu? Every strain is different and some are contagious for longer?
No: People with viral infections are generally contagious even before significant symptoms appear. The duration other illnesses is obviously going to vary based on what virus is infecting them and therefore it's going to be different the length that they're going to be contagious. So I can't really give you specifics unfortunately. ...Read more
My friend son is 4 he has stomach flu after 3 days hes feeling better is it still contagious and can we still catch the stoamch flu ?
Is the stomach flu contagious like the regular flu? A friend is sick with the stomach flu. I wanted to bring them some flowers, but then thought i might be able to catch it like with the regular flu. Is there any chance i might catch it?
Stomach : Stomach viruses are highly contagious, which is why they spread so quickly on cruise ships. ...Read more
For what length of time are you contagious for after youre done experiencing stomach flu symptoms?
- Talk to a doctor online
- How long after you have had the stomach flu are you contagious?
- How long after getting the flu are you contagious?
- How long after the flu are you contagious?
- How long after having the flu are you contagious?
- How long is stomach flu contagious?
- How long is someone with the stomach flu contagious?
- How long is flu contagious after fever?
- How long is flu contagious after taking tamiflu?
- How long after you have the stomach flu are you contagious?