Doctor insights on:
How Long After The Baby Does The Pregnancy Discharge Happen
9w+2d pregnant. Had on/off spotting. Seen baby with hb of 171bpm twice. Last few days normal pregnancy discharge has decreased significantly. Normal?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Exam: Some pregnant women have some discharge and others don't. There is not a way to describe fluid coming out of the vagina and say whether or not it is normal. An examination though can easily determine if all is ok. Schedule a visit and your doctor can test and confirm. ...Read more
Leukorrhea: You should have a white to clear thin discharge called leukorrhea. Be concerned if bleeding as well, a foul odor, or gushing clear watery fluid. At some point late in pregnancy you may also pass your mucus plug, which is greenish brown in color usually mixed with some bloody show and if it comes out at once is about the size of the palm of your hand. ...Read more
Increased leukorrhea: Can occur right away when you become pregnant. ...Read more
White thick discharge for a week &today I woke up I had very watery clear discharge& now i have light yellow/watery thick. Early pregnancy discharge?
Yeast infection? Possible pregnancy discharge? Or effect from going off birthcontrol? Large amounts of white thick discharge but no smell, itching.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the discharge last after cryosurgery?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- How long does the pain last after tooth extraction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does the numbness last after wisdom teeth removal?
- How long does the pain last after a root canal?
- How long after orthoscopic meniscus surgery does the swelling usually go down?
- How long does the cramping last after a miscarriage?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online