Doctor insights on:
How Long After Taking Antibiotics Can One Drink Alcohol
Hi.. Can you please tell me how long augmentin antibiotic stay in your system after the last does? When is it safe to drink alcohol after last dose??
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
When finished: You should not drink with most medications. So when you finish your prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after taking antibiotics can i drink?
- How long after taking dayquil can you drink alcohol?
- How long after taking prednisone can i drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after antibiotics can you drink alcohol?
- How long after last antibiotic can you drink alcohol?
- How long after taking amoxicillin can you drink alcohol?
- How long after taking amoxicillin can i drink alcohol?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online