Doctor insights on:
How Long After Taking Antibiotics Can One Drink Alcohol
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Hi.. Can you please tell me how long augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) antibiotic stay in your system after the last does? When is it safe to drink alcohol after last dose??
When finished: You should not drink with most medications. So when you finish your prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after taking antibiotics can i drink?
- Can you drink alcohol after taking antibiotics?
- How long after taking dayquil can i drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after taking dayquil can you drink alcohol?
- How long after taking ibuprofen can i drink alcohol?
- How long after taking amoxicillin can you drink alcohol?
- How long after taking amoxicillin can i drink alcohol?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online