Doctor insights on:
How Long After Stopping Breastfeeding Can You Start Again
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Depends: Some women will dry up after a week, some a month, some still leak drops of milk months later. It is all individual. Be prepared for engorgement discomfort when you stop. Binding the breasts with a tight bra, ace wraps, and sometimes cold cabbage leaves have been known to help. Resist the temptation to pump, as this only tells your body to make replacement milk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had my son 7 months ago and can no longer wear tampons. They keep falling out. I am breastfeeding and heard that the muscles get tighter after i stop?
2 mo postpartum with blurred
vision in one eye. How long can vision changes last after you stop breastfeeding?
I was given Lincomycin & Metronidazole at birth (surgery to stop bleed) and was told its ok to breast feed afterwards? Long term side effects on bub?
Can you restart breastfeeding after stopping? I breastfed my baby right after he was born, but then stopped for about six weeks. Is it possible for me to restart?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a tonsillectomy is it before you can speak normally again?
- How long after you fracture your ankle should you start walking on it again?
- How long after a corneal abrasion can i start to wear contacts again?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live after starting dialysis?
- How long after laser eye surgery can i start wearing eye makeup again?
- How long after an ectopic pregnancy can you try again?
- How long after giving birth can you get pregnant again?
- Talk to a pediatrician online