Doctor insights on:
How Long After Someone Stops Breathing Can You Still Revive Him
It depends: If a person is having difficulty breathing due to an asthma attack, then they should receive albuterol, a common asthma rescue medication. If a person is not breathing due to an asthma attack, then lifesaving measures must be taken by initiating CPR and calling 911. Subsequent care by authorities will focus on treating the underlying asthma attack. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you stop breathing before you become unconscious?
- How long after you stop drinking alcohol can you begin campral?
- What can you do if you witness someone have a heart attack and stop breathing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after taking tamiflu are you still contagious?
- Can you catch norovirus from someone breathing on you?
- How long can you be pregnant and still have your period?
- How long into a pregnancy can you still have an abortion?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free