Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Should You Take A Pregnancy Test
How long after sex should you wait to take a pregnancy test could you be pregnant 3 weeks after having sex?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
6wks pregnant,pregnancy test+ve,postcoitus jelly like pinkish discharge noticed in toilet once but no cramps or uncomfortable feeling?
I'm having constant headaches, am I prego?(on 2nd depo shot)Took a pregnancy test 2 weeks and 4 days after sexual intercourse & it came out negative.
Missed Period: You wait until your next period is missed and then you test the morning after the first day a period is missed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after unprotected sex should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after sex?
- How long after sex should one take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy blood test?
- How long after unprotected sex can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex could you take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free