Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Should You Take A Pregnancy Test
How long after sex should you wait to take a pregnancy test could you be pregnant 3 weeks after having sex?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
I'm having constant headaches, am I prego?(on 2nd depo shot)Took a pregnancy test 2 weeks and 4 days after sexual intercourse & it came out negative.
6wks pregnant,pregnancy test+ve,postcoitus jelly like pinkish discharge noticed in toilet once but no cramps or uncomfortable feeling?
Missed Period: You wait until your next period is missed and then you test the morning after the first day a period is missed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after unprotected sex should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after sex?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after conception should you take a home pregnancy test?
- How long after spotting should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after unprotected sex can you take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free