Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex I Can Test Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pregnancy test: The at home pregnancy tests are usually very reliable but can give you "false positives", i.e. They say they're positive, but in reality it's not for a true pregnancy. You can repeat the at home pregnancy test or get a blood HCG test from your doctor. An ultrasound will also confirm pregnancy that's occurring within the uterus and not somewhere else (fallopian tubes). Hope this helps! ...Read more
My period is a month late. If I took a pregnacy test 9 weeks after sex (8 weeks after expected period) and got a negative result, can I trust it?
Yes : Your test will be accurateGet a more detailed answer ›
Took ecp after sex, periods came one week late than usual. Took 3 urine pregnency tests 10 to 15 days aftr sex came out negative. Can i still b prgnt?
12 hrs after sex I had a light 3 day period. Normal 5 days. Sex prior was 3 weeks before. PCOS so no natural periods. Should I take a pregnany test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after unprotected sex can i test for pregnancy?
- How long after sex can i get a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy blood test?
- How long after sex can one take a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy test and it be accurate?
- How long after sex can you get pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free