Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Does It Take To Get Pregnant
It varies: if sperm is deposited in the vagina and the vagina is favorable, the sperm that are highly motile can get into the cervix and head up the inside of the uterus and then into the fallopian tube where it will meet an egg on its way down the tube. lots of factors:transit time down the tube for the egg and transit time up the tube for the sperm and processes that enable each to function. hrs-day ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How many weeks after sex does it take to get a positive pregnancy test. How long does it take for the hCG to be high enough for a HPT?
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
A few answers.: What does one mean by pregnant? Sperm meets egg? Fertilized egg implants? Test turns positive? How precise do you need to be? Sperm can meet egg within a few minutes if everything lines up right. That will lead to implantation shortly thereafter and a positive pregnancy test within a few days. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My partners condom broke whilst having sex and just wondering how long it takes after sex to get pregnant?
If you have sex 7 days before period and then you get period on expected day, not pregnant? Or could it take 7 days or longer to conceive after sex?
Ask a real doctor now
How long after sex does it take for a sperm to fertilize an egg? And how long does it take for pregnancy food cravings to occur?
How long after sex does it take the egg to implant? And when will a pregnancy test become positive after implantation?
Timing is everything: In order to conceive, you must be ovulating(releasing an egg). This usually occurs mid cycle:day 10-16 with day one being the first day of your menses. If you have intercourse during this time, you can check a pregnancy test when you miss your period or in about 10-14 days later. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after having unprotected sex does it take to get pregnant?
- How long does it take to feel pregnant after sex?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after my period?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after miscarriage?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after depo-provera?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after ovulation?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after being on the pill for 5 years?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free