Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Do You Get Pregnancy Symptoms
I had LMP 04-04-2014 n now no periods having pregnancy symptoms done upt but negative today had sex n had postcoital small bleed..Can i b pregnant?
Urine unreliable: The urine pregnancy test, while accurate depends on the amount of hormone in the urine. This is very variable early on and therefore a neg test does not prove no pregnancy. The blood test is essentially always reliable. If concerned consider having family doc order the serum HCG -the blood test for pregnancy. The spotting neither proves nor disproves pregnancy, but does suggest need to be sure. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long after unprotected sex would you get pregnancy symptoms if you end up pregnant? And how long to take a test?
They would not: Occur until after you have missed your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after sex do you show pregnancy symptoms?
- After how long do you get pregnancy symptoms
- How long after conception do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after unprotected sex do you get pregnant?
- How long after sex should you get a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex can you get pregnancy test?
- How long after unprotected sex can you have pregnancy symptoms?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free