Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Do You Get Pregnancy Symptoms
I had LMP 04-04-2014 n now no periods having pregnancy symptoms done upt but negative today had sex n had postcoital small bleed..Can i b pregnant?
Urine unreliable: The urine pregnancy test, while accurate depends on the amount of hormone in the urine. This is very variable early on and therefore a neg test does not prove no pregnancy. The blood test is essentially always reliable. If concerned consider having family doc order the serum HCG -the blood test for pregnancy. The spotting neither proves nor disproves pregnancy, but does suggest need to be sure. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long after unprotected sex would you get pregnancy symptoms if you end up pregnant? And how long to take a test?
They would not: Occur until after you have missed your period. ...Read more
Had unprotected sex 13 days after the start of my period. Can I get pregnant? If so how long will symptoms show and when should I take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after sex do you show pregnancy symptoms?
- How long after conception do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- After how long do you get pregnancy symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after conception do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon after sex do you have pregnancy symptoms?
- How long after your pregnant do you get symptoms?
- How long after getting pregnant do you get symptoms?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free