Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Can You Take A Pregnancy Test
Depends on ovulation: For home pregnancy tests you get in the drugstore, you usually must wait until you miss a period to get an accurate result. For a woman with a 28-day cycle, that means not earlier than about 14 days after ovulation. The length of time since ovulation is the key rather than the length of time since intercourse. You could try using an ovulation predictor kit to determine when you've ovulated. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
I'm having constant headaches, am I prego?(on 2nd depo shot)Took a pregnancy test 2 weeks and 4 days after sexual intercourse & it came out negative.
6wks pregnant,pregnancy test+ve,postcoitus jelly like pinkish discharge noticed in toilet once but no cramps or uncomfortable feeling?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after unprotected sex can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy blood test?
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy test and it be accurate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after implantation can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after conception can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after intercourse can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after implantation bleeding can you take a home pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free