Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Can You Take A Pregnancy Test
Depends on ovulation: For home pregnancy tests you get in the drugstore, you usually must wait until you miss a period to get an accurate result. For a woman with a 28-day cycle, that means not earlier than about 14 days after ovulation. The length of time since ovulation is the key rather than the length of time since intercourse. You could try using an ovulation predictor kit to determine when you've ovulated. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
6wks pregnant,pregnancy test+ve,postcoitus jelly like pinkish discharge noticed in toilet once but no cramps or uncomfortable feeling?
I'm having constant headaches, am I prego?(on 2nd depo shot)Took a pregnancy test 2 weeks and 4 days after sexual intercourse & it came out negative.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy blood test?
- How long after unprotected sex can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after sex can you take a pregnancy test and it be accurate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after sex could you take a pregnancy test?
- How long after unprotected sex should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after sex?
- How long after sex can one take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free