Doctor insights on:
How Long After Sex Can You Find Out If You Are Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
By two weeks: With the sensitivity and accuracy of over the counter pregnancy testing, it is generally possibly to detect pregnancy no later than two weeks (often earlier) after intercourse. ...Read more
Typically how long after sex can you get a positive? (With a very sensitive pregnancy urine test )
2 weeks: A woman who needs to know if she is pregnant can use an over-the-counter urine pregnancy test (they are very accurate) from the drugstore, 2 weeks after having sex. If it is negative, and her period still doesn't come, she can repeat a test 1-2 weeks later. ...Read more
It varies: if sperm is deposited in the vagina and the vagina is favorable, the sperm that are highly motile can get into the cervix and head up the inside of the uterus and then into the fallopian tube where it will meet an egg on its way down the tube. lots of factors:transit time down the tube for the egg and transit time up the tube for the sperm and processes that enable each to function. hrs-day ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after can you find out if you are pregnant once you had sex?
- How long can you find out if your pregnant?
- When after sex can you find out wether you are pregnant
- How quickly can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How early can you find out if you are pregnant?
- After how many days can you find out if your pregnant
- How long before you can find out if your pregnant?
- How long after intercourse can you tell if your pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free