Doctor insights on:
How Long After Receiving A Tetanus Shot Is It Safe To Receive A Flu Shot
Immediately: Both can be given on the same day or separate days.There is no reason to delay one or the other. ...Read more
Don't: There is no reason to wait between these vaccines.They can be given the same day and give protection as well as if separated. ...Read more
3 days: Shoulder discomfort might a little longer.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had this lump a week ago on my hip, it didn't hurt, it just itched. 2 days beforehand i had gotten flu vaccine, mmr, tetanus, and hepatitus b shots.
As someone who has had guillain barre, is it safe to receive the flu shot? Im going through to be a nurse and they say i need it.
Do NOT be concerned: There is a lot of hype regarding a relationship between swine flu vaccines and resultant guillain-barre syndrome, and was finally settled with a superb study published in nejm about 15-20 yrs ago, showing that flu shots have no relationship to development of guillain-barre, which in fact, can be a consequence of influenza a infection. Get your injection and ignore the "noise". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is my arm going to hurt after getting a tetanus shot?
- Is it okay to have lower back pain after a tetanus or meningitis shot?
- Is it normal to feel sick after a flu shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you wait to get a tetanus shot after stepping on a nail?
- How long can you wait to get a tetanus shot after a cut?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- How soon after injury should i receive a tetanus shot?
- Talk to a pediatrician online