Doctor insights on:
How Long After Ovulation Should I Get My Period
What causes regularly late ovulation ? I hate long cycles like 40 days. I get period 14 days after ovulation still. Never had shorter cycles b4.
Normally gassy n bloated 5 days before a period but now it's right after ovulation up to i get my period. What could be the cuase?
12-14 days: After ovulation the follicle (egg sac of the ovary) is called a corpus luteum. It produces Progesterone to change the uterine lining to support implantation. If you are not pregnant the corpus luteum will die off in 12-14 days. If you are pregnant the HCG produced by the placenta keeps the Progesterone going to support the pregnancy. ...Read more
Do you always get period 14-16 days after ovulation even if you are irregular?I got positive ovulation 11 jan.Period was on 24/12.Had sex on 11-13 jan
What causes long cycles and extra hair if hormones are within normal range and period happens 14 days after ovulation?
Many options.: There are lots of treatment options you can discuss with your doctor for long periods. Lysteda is a nonhormone medication designed for heavy periods. Some benefit from birth control pills, patch or nuvaring. The Skyla and Mirena iud can stop your period in many cases cases. Hair growth is often caused by genetics but in some cases can be improved with treatments. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after ovulation should i get my period?
- How long after i ovulate will i get my period?
- How long after my period should i take an ovulation test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait to get pregnant after my period?
- How long should i wait after getting my tongue pierced to drink alcohol?
- How soon after plan b should i get my period?
- How long after my period can i get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free