Doctor insights on:
How Long After Ovulation Should I Get My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
What causes regularly late ovulation ? I hate long cycles like 40 days. I get period 14 days after ovulation still. Never had shorter cycles b4.
Normally gassy n bloated 5 days before a period but now it's right after ovulation up to i get my period. What could be the cuase?
12-14 days: After ovulation the follicle (egg sac of the ovary) is called a corpus luteum. It produces Progesterone to change the uterine lining to support implantation. If you are not pregnant the corpus luteum will die off in 12-14 days. If you are pregnant the HCG produced by the placenta keeps the Progesterone going to support the pregnancy. ...Read more
I had unprotected sex one day after ovulation I was one week late.now I have a prolonged period that is 13 days and counting five days of heavy spotts?
Do you always get period 14-16 days after ovulation even if you are irregular?I got positive ovulation 11 jan.Period was on 24/12.Had sex on 11-13 jan
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after my period should i test for ovulation?
- How long after my period should i take an ovulation test?
- How many days after ovulation should i get my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait to get pregnant after my period?
- How long after my period will i ovulate?
- When should i get my period after ovulation
- How many days after my period should i test for ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free