Doctor insights on:
How Long After Ovulation Does Implantation Occur
How long after ovulation does implantation occur ? Curious. Possibly drank alcohol a lot around this time!
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
It always: Occurs - exactly - at 6-7 days after fertilization. No you cannot possibly feel it. No. ...Read more
Implantation: Implantation bleeding is not really as common as the internet would have you believe. When it does happen it's usually 6-12 days after ovulation. A pregnancy test 7-10 days after unprotected intercourse is much more helpful. Implantation bleeding occurs exclusively in pregnant women. ...Read more
How is it proven when implantation occurs? Different things are said: 3-5 days after ovulation, 6-10 days...?
Very good question: Historically, based on 1) studies of 'endometrial recptivity', 2) non-human primates (rhesus monkeys), and 3) embryo transfer in ivf. It's further complicated by dividing 'implantation' into phases. Currently the first phase is called adplantation and occurs after 6-7 days. The work of bergh and navot, 1992 is the foundation of endometrial receptivity http://humupd.Oxfordjournals.Org/content/13/. ...Read more
Hpt: Can check about 2 wks laterGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after conception does implantation occur?
- How long after period does ovulation occur?
- How long after ovulation does conception occur?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does implantation bleeding occur after conception?
- How long after lh surge does ovulation occur?
- Implantation occurs how long after fertilization
- How long after intercourse implantation bleeding occur?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free