Doctor insights on:
How Long After Ovulation Does Conception Occur
If conception occurred, would a pregnancy test show positive 1-2 days after ovulation? Can ovulation occur 1-2 days before expected period?
Probably not: In a natural cycle, a pregnancy test should turn positive only about 10-12 days after ovulation, at earliest! (the exception is that in a medicated cycle, if you use an ovulation-triggering medication such as ovidrel/hcg, you can get a "false-positive" around the time of ovulation. In a healthy cycle, the "luteal phase" (time from ovulation to the next period) should be at least 10-12 days. ...Read more
After ovulation will there be any problems in conception if i fell down or indulge in some heavy exercises or work?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after lh surge does ovulation occur?
- How long after ovulation does implantation occur?
- How long after conception does spotting occur?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after conception does implantation occur?
- How long does implantation bleeding occur after conception?
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- How long does implantation take after conception?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free