Doctor insights on:
How Long After Ovulation Do You Have Symptoms Of Ovulation
How long after ovulation can it take your BBT to rise?? On 17-18 it was 97.1 & got +opk on 18.On 19 it was 97.3 n got -opk. These morning its 97.4...
Some have symptoms: Regular periods are a sign of ovulating regularly. Some women have mid cycle cramping (mittelschmerz). Cervical mucus changes from 'egg white' like and stretchy before ovulation to thicker mucus after ovulation. Breast tenderness or abdominal bloating can occur as well. If you have regular cycles, an ovulation predictor kit (opk) is a better test than checking mucus or basal body temperature. ...Read more
7: Depending on the test. Can be positive within a week. Ideal is to do the test two weeks after you ovulate. ...Read more
About a day: Women don't know exactly when they ovulate, so it's always an estimate. After ovulation, her egg will be fertile for about a day. That means she is truly fertile during just one of those days in her "fertile period". She should have sex throughout her "fertile period" so live sperm will just be hanging around waiting for the egg to pop out, at which time she will truly be fertile, for about a day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have ovulation mucus?
- How long after a miscarriage do you ovulate?
- How long after abortion do you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after pregnancy do you ovulate?
- How long after you conceive do you have symptoms?
- How long after ovulation do symptoms occur?
- How long after positive ovulation test do you ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free