Doctor insights on:
How Long After Ovulation Can You Get Pregnant
Back to Health Class: Once you have ovulated you are no longer going to get pregnant that cycle. You get pregnant by exposing the freshly ovulated egg with sperm that has been deposited in the vagina prior to ovulation. The best days to get pregnant are the five days prior to ovulation. This gives the sperm time to travel through the fallopian tubes to be ready to inseminate the fresh egg when it is expressed. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
2 days: The human egg lives 2-3 days and can be fertilized during that time, making it possible to become pregnant. ...Read more
If you have sex 2 days after ovulation can you get pregnant because I keep reading sites and they say you CAN NOT so what is true??
Ovulation: Ovulation is the act of releasing an egg for fertilization. It is easiest to get pregnant shortly before ovulation as the egg is only viable for pregnancy for a very short period of time. It may be possible to have sex and get pregnant after ovulation but the timing must be perfect! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after you ovulate can u get pregnant?
- How long before ovulation can you get pregnant?
- How many days after ovulation can you get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after getting off depo can you get pregnant?
- How long after ovulation can you conceive?
- Can you get pregnant a day after you ovulate?
- Can you still get pregnant after ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free