Doctor insights on:
How Long After My Period Do I Ovulate
Hi i was just wondering how long after my period will i ovulate? I'm on a 32 day cycle but my period was just over a week late this month.
Ovulation: Usually somebody ovulates 14 days before their missiles cycle. So that would be date 18 and 30 today cycle. The only way to know for sure that you ovulated is that you get pregnant. But you can gather circumstantial evidence such as an ovulation predictor kit, Progesterone levels later in the cycle, ultrasound which is my favorite. ...Read more
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
How do I know when I am ovulating and how long after my period does ovulation begin? At what point is pregnancy possible?
Few days: The peri-ovulatory period (time around ovulation) can be considered to last from the day lh surges through actual ovulation (36 hours roughly, ) or alternatively until Progesterone levels begins to rise (3-to-5 days.) literally, ovulation occurs at the one moment that an oocyte (egg) is released from a woman's ovary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovulation is: Hard to time from when your period ends; so generally we say it happens around 2 weeks before your next expected period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after my period will i ovulate?
- How long after period do i ovulate?
- How long after i ovulate will i get my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after my period should i test for ovulation?
- How long after my period should i take an ovulation test?
- How many days after my period do i start ovulating?
- How many days after my period ends do i ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free