Doctor insights on:
How Long After Intercourse Can You Do A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: At least till you miss a period. If the period is normal you probably don't need a test. ...Read more
Depends: You need to at least miss your period. ...Read more
2 days before period: It does not matter when you had intercourse, it matters when you ovulated and when your period is expected. A home test is reliable roughly 2 days before the expected period, I suggest doing one then, and good luck. ...Read more
How long after unprotected sex would you get pregnancy symptoms if you end up pregnant? And how long to take a test?
Depends on ovulation: For home pregnancy tests you get in the drugstore, you usually must wait until you miss a period to get an accurate result. For a woman with a 28-day cycle, that means not earlier than about 14 days after ovulation. The length of time since ovulation is the key rather than the length of time since intercourse. You could try using an ovulation predictor kit to determine when you've ovulated. ...Read more
Pregnancy test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Pregnancy: If you have regular cycles, a pregnancy test will be positive soon after your missed period. Still, as you get older, you may have more irregular cycles, have anovulatory cycles, or stop having periods entirely. Still, i would check a pregnancy test if you are concerned at all. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after intercourse can you take a pregnancy test?
- How long can you take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- How long do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after intercourse should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long do i wait to take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- How long after can you do a pregnancy test?
- How long after intercourse can a pregnancy test show positive?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online