Doctor insights on:
How Long After I Get My Tongue Pierced Can I Have An Alcoholic Drink
Not good! Danger!: Tongue piercing is a dangerous procedure usually performed by unqualified people. For dentists tongue piercing is an ethical violation. It would subject a patient to harm without any benefit to his/her health. Among the most important ethical mandates of the medical and dental professions is "do no harm". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, you can: in moderation. However, for your information tongue studs can damage your teeth, induce infection and may be swallowed . ...Read more
Water...at the least: Putting a hole in your tongue usually does not stop people from drinking. There is a safe waiting time regardless of what you wish to drink. But do drink at least water to keep hydrated. Ask the person piercing your tongue...If that is their vocation then they should be able to give you a solid answer you can believe. ...Read more
My tongue and gums hurt slightly and are sensitive to stimulation all of a sudden. What could this mean? Had a single alcoholic drink yesterday (gin).
Got my tongue pierced a week ago. Its slowly improving with swelling but keeps bleeding. Its not alot but enough to get aggravated. Normal? Infected?
See oral surgeon: Likely normal. Probably a good idea to get examined by oral surgeon to make sure. ...Read more
Got tongue pierced 4 months ago, it healed well... In those 4 months, on three different occasions i would get cramping pains under my tongueon oneside?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait after getting my tongue pierced to drink alcohol?
- Tongue pierced alcoholic drink
- How long after drinking can i take my temperature?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after having my baby can i consider getting pregnant again?
- How long after i remove my idu can i have sex?
- How many alcoholic drinks can i have when breastfeeding?
- How long after my period can i get pregnant?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free