Doctor insights on:
How Long After Getting Pregnant Can You Get An Abortion
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If I get a medical abortion at 6-7 weeks on June 12 what is the likelyhood of me getting pregnant by having sex July 3??
After having a miscarriage or an abortion, how long does your body remain fertile with the high risk of getting pregnant?
If you aren't ready: to be pregnant - would use protection right away when sexually active. It is recommended that you avoid sexual activities involving vaginal penetration for 2 weeks after a surgical abortion assuming that the abortion was complete & you have been medically cleared by your physician. There can be variation in provider recommendations. ...Read more
Not necessarily: Most women who have had an abortion have no problem conceiving in the future. Having said that, as women get older, pregnancy is more difficult to attain. If they did a surgical abortion, the endometrium could be affected and a very small percentage of patients can develop uterine adhesions that can prevent pregnancy or increase pregnancy loss. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after an abortion can you get pregnant?
- How long after your pregnant can you get an abortion?
- How long after an abortion can you try to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for you to get pregnant after an abortion?
- How long after pregnancy can you get an abortion?
- How long after conception can you get an abortion?
- How long can you be pregnant before you get an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free