Doctor insights on:
How Long After Drinking Can I Take Ambien
24 hours: Wait until the next day.Get a more detailed answer ›
go right to sleep!: If you mean drink alcohol, don't! if you simply meant you wanted a drink of water, there is a sublingual form of zolpidem called edular that does require you to wait a while before having anything to eat or drink; however, you are supposed to put yourself in bed, and be ready to fall asleep after taking Ambien or you could get yourself into trouble doing something unsafe you do not remember. ...Read more
Not recommended: as caffeine is a stimulant and Ambien is a tranquilizer. You are creating a roller coaster effect on your body which is harmful. Rather than using Anbien decrease caffiene intake ( more than 100mg a day causes sleep problems). And try other sleep hygiene techniques rather than using a tranquilizer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello I partied last night and was hungover today but I'm ready to go to sleep can U take my ambien last drink was yest at 1am it's now 8:30pm?
Ambien: You can, as prescribed.Get a more detailed answer ›
24: It is very dangerous to combine any sedative and alcohol. Ambien is particularly dangerous. It has a negative side effect of causing you to act out your dreams, and that side effects is more likely to happen if combined with alcohol. If you drink any alcohol, do not use Ambien until the next alcohol-free night. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait to take a ambien after drinking alcohol?
- How long after drinking alcohol should i take ambien?
- How long should i wait to take ambien after drinking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after drinking can i take benadryl?
- How long after drinking can i take tylenol?
- How long after i drink can i take tylenol?
- How long after iui can i take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a neurologist online