Doctor insights on:
How Long After Colonoscopy Does Diverticula Symptoms Come Back
Recurrent risks?: Risk factors for recurrence in adults include: Straining during bowel movements because of constipation. Tissue damage caused by surgery or childbirth. Weakness of pelvic floor muscles that occurs naturally with age. Ref: www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/rectal-prolapse-topic-overview ...Read more
Hemmorhoids: A thrombosed hem will usually hurt for a few days then gradually resolve, so the worst pain is likely a week or less then slowly better over another couple of weeks. It would hurt a lot less and resolve a lot quicker if you let a surgeon treat it very soon after the clot forms. Then get more fiber in your diet to prevent recurrence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not long: Rarely more than a few hours.Get a more detailed answer ›
It should go away in: No more than one or two days. If it persists go see your doctor for another cause for it. ...Read more
As long as there's food in your stomach: Even though no one really knows the cause of ibs, there is a component of inflammation in the gut that's caused by certain foods. So often, having a food allergy panel, or doing an elimination diet can be helpful to determine what tends to aggravate sure that to either have diarrhea or constipation. So you may want to start with your pcp first, and see what can be done, or it could cause you to eat less, because you're worried about the continuous spasms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take the gas from laparoscopic surgery to go away? How long after laparoscopic surgery will i feel the gas inside me?
Varies: The gas will go away quickly in most cases. The specific time will depend on a number of factors including how long was the surgery, what was done during the surgery, how heavy is the patient, how quickly can the patient be up and ambulating, etc. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after colonoscopy does diverticulitis symptoms come back?
- How long after colonoscopy does diarrhea last?
- How long does stomach hurt after a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it normally take for a karyotype result to come back?
- How long does it take for a thyroid biopsy to come back?
- How long does it take for an std test to come back?
- How long does it take for chlamydia and gonorrhea test results to come back?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online