Doctor insights on:
How Long After C Section Can You Have A Gastric Bypass
Gastric bypass : About 2-3 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Follow your doctor: Please follow the advice of your surgeon. Your surgeon should dictate above the rest. Because there is no consensus. ...Read more
Massive Weight Loss: From gastric bypass surgery will result in a remarkable change in your body. There will be excesses of skin everywhere as well as loss of breast volume. Much of this can be improved through plastic surgery but most plastic surgeons would like for you to recover at least a year from your surgery and to reach a plateau in your weight where you diet and exercise are maintaining you weight easily. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Recovery: 6-8 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
A few months: Gastric bypass is a life altering operation and a patient may have an 80% recovery in 3 months but it may take over 6 months to reach a 90% recovery. However you must be aware that you may never be like you were before sugery, but that is the purpose ! you not only have to recover from the operation itself but must adjust to the anatomical and physiological changes that have occurred. ...Read more
Rarely needed. : A takedown or reversal of a gastric bypass is feasible, but quite rare (only 1/1000). Usually, there is some other problem (gallstones, ulcer, obstruction) that can be fixed, rather than reversal. Even a temporary feeding tube for a few months would be preferable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after c section can you have a tummy tuck?
- How long after c section can you have a vbac?
- How long after a c-section can i have intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after a c section can i have sex?
- How long after c section can you have sex?
- How long after a c section can i have a tummy tuck?
- How long can you bleed after a c section?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online