Doctor insights on:
How Long After C Section Can I Swim
When comfortable: Really, as soon as you are comfortable enough to receive it. Usually this involves some movement ... and when it feels like that wouldn't be uncomfortable, it would be safe to go ahead. There is nothing about clitoral stimulation or orgasm that would adversely affect wound healing. Keep in mind your other restrictions and how sexual stimulation might impact your behavior! Good wishes:) ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sex and pregnancy how long after c-section can a woman have sex?...Also how long after should she start doing house work again?
Most : Most doctors say to wait 6 weeks, however i tell patients that they can resume sex when they feel comfortable (i.e. No pain in stomach, scar healed). Some patients feel fine to have sex 2 weeks later. Everyone's recovery time is different. Light housework 2 weeks after a c-sec. Should be fine, and customary housework at 6 weeks. Again i will state that you should go at your own pace, resume activities when you are comfortable. Good luck to you. ...Read more
It depends: C-section is a major surgery. Hospital discharge depends on the health of mom and baby independently. Typically if all is well with mom and baby, discharge is usually on hospital day #2 or #3. In some cases, mom may be discharged before the baby but the reverse is rare. Good health. ...Read more
Several weeks: Local ice early, then local heat. Pain meds and mobilize. ...Read more
Yes: Especially exercises that use your abdominal muscles. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a c-section can i have intercourse?
- How long after a c section can i have a tummy tuck?
- How long after a c section can i have sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after c section can i go swimming?
- How long after c section can i exercise?
- How long after my c section can i go swimming?
- How long after c section can i run?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online