Doctor insights on:
How Long After Being Exposed Do Pink Eye Symptoms Appear
Quickly: Most viral types within 3-5 days of exposure. Bacterial usually in 1-2 days. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
4-7 days : Usually 4-7 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: It could be from a few days to about a week and a half. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
A child has been around someone that has pink eye, so how long before that child shows eye symptoms?
Depends: Assuming the pink eye is caused by a viral infection (most likely), the time from contracting the virus to showing symptoms can be anywhere from 4-10 days. If it was a bacterial infection, symptoms usually being sooner. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Conjunctivitis: A pink eye can be due to many things. Classically a "pink eye" is due to viral conjunctivitis and can be very contagious with severe itchiness. It can take 12h-3d for sx to appear. The most natural way to treat it is cold ice packs for itchiness; cold tears in refrigerator helps also. If severe an eyemd can rx stronger drops.Ttp://eyedoc2020.Blogspot.Com. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: The length of time depends on the cause. Pink eye is a generic term for inflammation of the conjunctiva (white part of the eye). This inflammation can be from a number of causes, not all of them infectious. The majority of causes will heal without treatemnt in 2-3 weeks but it is generally prudent to see your eye doctor to ensure that no treatement is required. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pink eye!: Lots of reasons for "pink" eye or "red" eye. Infections, both viral & bacterial, are common causes of conjunctivitis. Patients typically complain of an irritation, sometimes gritty, sometimes burning, often w/purulent discharge such that their lids are glued shut in the morning & crusted over. Visual acuity should not be affected. When exposed, one can develop symptoms in hours to days. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after being infected with hiv do symptoms appear?
- How long after being exposed to flu do symptoms show?
- How long do symptoms of pink eye take to disappear on tobramycin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after hiv exposure do symptoms appear?
- How long do symptoms of pink eye take to disappear?
- How soon after being infected with hiv do symptoms appear?
- How long after exposure to flu do symptoms appear?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free