Doctor insights on:
How Long After An Medical Abortion Do You Get Your Period
Usually 4-6 wk: Enter answer details...Get a more detailed answer ›
Within a month: Typically it will occur in the next couple of weeks, but can take as long as a month. ...Read more
No: You should have had a period already-go see a GYN MD. ...Read more
What could be the possible reasons why i dont have my menstrual period yet almost 4mos after a surgical abortion?Thankyou
See your gyn: There are different reasons a woman might not get her period, Hormonal imbalances being major, a second cause is Asherman's syndrome which is a result of the procedure itself, if excessive tissue is removed causing scarring of uterine wall, this should be a consideration even though remote since you had a surgical abortion. ...Read more
4-6 weeks: On average it may take 4-6 weeks after a medical abortion to resume menstruation. Your previous menstrual history may affect this time interval and it could be longer. You should already be using contraception, because you ovulate before you menstruate and could very well conceive again if you are having unpprotected sex. ...Read more
How long should it take to get my period after a medical abortion? It's been over 10 weeks and I still haven't gotten one. I'm getting worried
After medical abortion my first period continuing 15 days. Is it normal? How long it will continue.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a medical abortion will you get your period?
- How long after abortion do you get your period?
- How long after an abortion do you get your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get your period after a medical abortion?
- How long till you get your period after abortion?
- How long after an abortion will you get your period?
- How long after an abortion do u get your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free