Doctor insights on:
How Long After An Abortion Would It Be Safe To Use Tampons Again
Abortion/tampons: Generally noting should be placed in the vagina for up to a week following an abortion. If you are still bleeding - use pads. After about a week you should be safe to use tampons - just change them frequently and if you start to notice an odor or run a fever call your doctor immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a medical abortion two weeks ago and implant fitted, started bleeding again today am I safe to use tampons?
Yes: Yes, this should be fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
I recently just had an abortion last week on 07/13/2015 this Monday would make two weeks, am I safe to wear a tampon ? or should I wait another week ?
Not recommended: Increases chances of infection. Use pads or minipads for the first week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after having a baby is it safe to become pregnant again?
- How long after ovarian surgery can you use a tampon?
- How long after using monistat can you use a tampon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use tampons after an abortion?
- Is it safe to use a tampon?
- How long would it take to look buff again with weight training?
- Safe tampons after cryosurgery
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free