Doctor insights on:
How Long After An Abortion Do You Get Your Period
Usually 4-6 wk: Enter answer details...Get a more detailed answer ›
Within a month: Typically it will occur in the next couple of weeks, but can take as long as a month. ...Read more
No: You should have had a period already-go see a GYN MD. ...Read more
What could be the possible reasons why i dont have my menstrual period yet almost 4mos after a surgical abortion?Thankyou
See your gyn: There are different reasons a woman might not get her period, Hormonal imbalances being major, a second cause is Asherman's syndrome which is a result of the procedure itself, if excessive tissue is removed causing scarring of uterine wall, this should be a consideration even though remote since you had a surgical abortion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after an medical abortion do you get your period?
- How long after an abortion do you get your first period?
- How soon after an abortion do you get your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after an abortion will you get your period?
- How long after an abortion do u get your period?
- How soon after an abortion do you get a normal period again?
- How soon after an abortion do you get a regular period again?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free