Doctor insights on:
How Long After After Your Period Do You Ovulate
Ovulation: Every female has a different and set ovulation. This simple app cannot teach you how to know your ovulation but there is a lot on the web. Ovulation is the cornerstone of the menstrual cycle. So, I am happy to hear you are going to figure this out. Ovulation usually occurs just shy of half way through your cycle. And, if you want to get pregnant you do so with sperm on the five days prior to. ...Read more
Ovulation is: Hard to time from when your period ends; so generally we say it happens around 2 weeks before your next expected period. ...Read more
How long before you ovulate do you experience symptoms? And is it possible to ovulate a few days after period ends?
Ovulation: ovulation usually occurs in the middle of the cycle when the hormones have made the mucosa most appropriate for implantation of an egg in the womb. It is rare but sometimes eggs get released at inappropriate times which is why you always have to be careful. Most women will get a slight pain in their side when they are ovulating in the middle of the cycle. It usually occurs on day 12-14 of month ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after your last period do you ovulate?
- How long after your period ends do you ovulate?
- How long after your period do you start to ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after you get your period do you ovulate?
- How long after you finish your period do you ovulate?
- How long after an medical abortion do you get your period?
- How many days after your period ends do you ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free