Doctor insights on:
How Long After Abortion Do You Ovulate
The next month: The next month is possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
1 cycle: Often it is only one cycle, sometimes it can be more. It depends in part on how high your HCG went, and how quickly it drops to zero. ...Read more
Possible: A possible complication of an abortion could be infertility due to a an effect on the uterus or more rarely the fallopian tubes but it can't cause a long term effect on ovulation. After a miscarriage women can take 1-month before ovulation becomes regulate but it is not a long term effect. Overall the chances of infertility due to one surgical abortion are very low. ...Read more
Yes: Your HCG levels, when they're high, are able to block the signals for egg release however as they decrease, if they get down to a level that's low enough, it's possible that their signal won't be strong enough to prevent the brain from sending out a signal (FSH) to grow follicles and then ovulate. This can happen within 2 weeks of an abortion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor online
- How soon after abortion do you ovulate?
- How long do you cramp after abortion?
- How long after a miscarriage do you ovulate?
- How long do you cramp after ovulation?
- How long after pregnancy do you ovulate?
- How long after positive ovulation test do you ovulate?
- How long after a abortion do you get a period?
- How long after abortion do you get your period?
- How long do you bleed after an abortion?