Doctor insights on:
How Long After A Tonsillectomy Is It Before You Can Speak Normally Again
When you feel netter: LOL. Usually 2-3 days you are able to speak without much of difficulty and able to swallow food other than cold ice cream Rex. So when you want to enjoy Amisent park you want to be strong and healthy so I think 1 week is reasonable time. But always talk to your parents and a doctor treating you Enjoy ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually 10 days: I like my patients to avoid any strenuous activity that could result in raising their blood pressure and cause bleeding. Light exercise is ok (for my patients) after 10 days with heavier work outs at about 17 days. Most ENT doctors will vary somewhat on these recommendations. It is always best to ask your ENT as they would be the one who would have to deal with any complications you might have. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A few days: Everybody is different. It depends on why the tonsils are coming out. Most adults are phonic in about 5 days. ...Read more
A week: It depends on what you are doing, but it will take about a week to recover from a tonsillectomy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before you can dye your hair again?
- When can you start drinking again alcoholic beverages after a tonsillectomy
- How long after giving birth can you get pregnant again?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after stopping breastfeeding can you start again?
- How long after ivf can you try again?
- How long after a tonsillectomy can i talk?
- How long do you normally bleed after a miscarriage?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free