Doctor insights on:
How Long After A Miscarriage Do You Ovulate
If my periods are long and light after my miscarriage in October and I'm not ovulating every month is there something wrong?
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
After 3 miscarriages ob has prescribed Clomid (clomiphene) day 2 to 6 ( to ovulate earlier) 1st round still day 21 ovulation. Will prolonged use shorten ovulation?
No: In general would recommend seeing a specialist after 3 miscarriages. But as long as you have normal cycles it should not shorten them. If your cycles is more than 35 days long they will likely shorten which is actually a good thing. ...Read more
2 weeks best guess: If you usually have 28 day cycles this should resume now. You ovulate consistently about 2 weeks before your period, so if you have longer cycles you will ovulate later. ...Read more
Light brownish/pink discharge & little cramping 5 days after ovulation. I had a miscarriage early december could i be pregnant? How long until hpt?
Depends: It depends on how far along you were in the pregnancy, when the pregnancy passed. Even after a miscarriage, your hormone of pregnancy is going to be elevated for a few days to a few weeks. Thus without knowing specifics to your situation, it's difficult to say how soon you can ovulate. Most commonly, i tell women they might ovulate anywhere from 2 - 6 weeks following miscarriage, generally. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon do you ovulate after a miscarriage?
- How long after abortion do you ovulate?
- How long do you cramp after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know when you ovulate after a miscarriage?
- How long after positive ovulation test do you ovulate?
- How long after a miscarriage do you get a period?
- How long do you normally bleed after a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free