Doctor insights on:
How Long After A Miscarriage Do You Get A Period
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
I had a d&c 4 weeks ago following a miscarriage. And I have no sign of a period how long is it usually will you get a period after a d&c?
2-6 weeks: It's different for every woman, but on average it takes somewhere between 2-6 weeks to have a period after a miscarriage. ...Read more
3-4 months: I think that it is best to start trying to get pregnant is about 3-4 months. Don't wait longer than 6 months ...Read more
2-5 weeks: Usually one expects to have the first cycle after a miscarriage 2-6 weeks after. I. ...Read more
About 5-6 weeks: After you miscarry, it takes some time for HCG levels to decrease and stop their inhibitory effect on your cycle. This is why, after a miscarriage, it will take slightly longer than the normal 28 days to get your next period. ...Read more
4-6 weeks: 4-6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long after a natural miscarriage should I get my period? It's been about 3 weeks that I had the miscarriage
A few months: Usually your cycle will return to normal on its own within 3 months, although it can take longer. 3 weeks would be normal to have not had a period yet. So sorry for your loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a miscarriage do you ovulate?
- How long after pregnancy do you get your period?
- How long after you get your period do you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after abortion do you get your period?
- How long after an abortion do you get your period?
- How long after an medical abortion do you get your period?
- How long after your period do you get cramps?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free