Doctor insights on:
How Long After A Colonoscopy Will The Farting Continue
Gastro recommended CT and colonscopy for mild abdominal pain/gas. 23 yrs old. If CT scan shows nothing, is colonoscopy necessary? no bloody stools
Options available: CT scan of the abdomen may be indicated but not for mild pain alone. If the symptoms are progressive and there is concern for Cancer(unlikely in your age group), then only I would consider doing a CT. Similarly Colonoscopy is not indicated because of pain alone.If there is bowel irregularity or blood in stool Colonoscopy is reasonable to do. In your case I would watch /monitor for 4-6 weeks, then ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several hours: It can persist for several hours.Get a more detailed answer ›
It should go away in: No more than one or two days. If it persists go see your doctor for another cause for it. ...Read more
I feel bloat my stomach for long yrs and i pass gas more than 100 time a day.I being tested by colonoscopy but nothing found on my li what shall i do?
I've had a lot of flatulence and dark muddy stools for a week, should I be worried? I've had episodes before. 3 years ago I had a endo/colonoscopy and
Stool changes: It you have dark/ black, tarry malodorous stools would get medical evaluation forth with as it could be related to GI bleeding. ...Read more
4 days after colonoscopy had severe pains start by liver then all over abdomen. Laid on tummy farted went poop feels a bit better. Just leftover gas?
Call your doctor: This may be gas but if the pain is still present, you need to call your doctor. ...Read more
yes: The prep as well as the air that insufflated can lead to that sensation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Farting after colonoscopy
- How long will i continue to urinate frequently after a uti heals?
- How long after root canal should pain continue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you usually continue coughing after having bronchitis?
- Bloated for how long after colonoscopy
- How long after a colonoscopy can you eat?
- How long after a colonoscopy before a bowel movement?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free