Doctor insights on:
How Long After A Colonoscopy Can I Return To Work
How long until I can smoke after colonoscopy with a biopsy? All I can find is "return to daily habits" after 24 hours.
Can anyone give some suggestions as to what i may have? Ok long story short im sick, I've had xrays done blood work urine test ultra sounds colonoscopy gastroscope exam, even had my gallbladder removed(how this all began) my symptoms are: sever abdominal
You : You need a thorough checkup, possibly with ct scan or mri, there is no way anyone could pinpoint the diagnosis from the plethora of symptoms you have. More than likely, it is not something you could shrug off; if this were me, i would be in my doctors waiting room or possibly even er today. Please do not take this lightly, you need medical attention now. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Daughter has crohn's, a recent colonoscopy showed active inflammation. On Flagyl 4 days, lot of bleeding when opening bowels. How long till it works?
If still bleeding : Call he gastroenterologistGet a more detailed answer ›
Several hours: It can persist for several hours.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can i return to work?
- How long before i can return to work after pneumonia?
- How long should i wait to return to work after a fever?
- How long before i can go back to work after surgery for a broken leg?
- How long should i wait to return to work after a laparoscopy for endometriosis?
- How long should i wait to return to work after having a major hamstring rupture?
- How long should i wait to go back to work after a colonoscopy?
- How long after getting a breast lift can you return to work?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free