Doctor insights on:
How Long After A Cardiac Ablation Can A Blood Clot Be Detected
Simple Stuff: Mostly, they're just looking for risks from the sedation and risks of bleeding. A complete blood count, basic metabolic panel and a coagulation test called an inr are usually about it. If you're a woman, of course, there will be the standard pregnancy test since xray is involved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it common to have light blood clots and cramps from an endometrial ablation that was done 5 years ago?
This is not uncommon: It is not uncommon to have some bleeding after an endometrial ablation. In some cases regular periods may return after several months or years. It is more common to have light bleeding. The cramping may be caused by retention of blood in the uterus. You should discuss this with your doctor at a future visit. ...Read more
Ablation: usually not more then few daysGet a more detailed answer ›
Can a cardiac aneurysm cause a ddimer to be high?
What type of test can determine if I have a blood clot in heart?
How likely is it to die or have severe complications from breast augmention surgery? Such as cardiac arrest or blood clot ?
Very low: The risks you describe are anesthetic complications which are usually less than 1 of 1000. Breast augmentation does have complications of infection or wound related problems on the order of 2-4%. Late complications like capsular contracture or deflation may occur in 20% or more patients. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a cardiac ablation done 5 days ago...it went with no complications..however after the procedure i have constant shortness of breath when I talk?
See your doctor!: Complications from cardiac ablation are rare but can include blood clots forming in the legs or lungs. This is called a PE, and could cause shortness of breath. It's also possible (depending on the approach used) to have a partial lung collapse. See your doctor to rule out any serious problem causing your shortness of breath. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after surgery can you get a blood clot?
- How long one can live after a massive heart attack with a cardiac arrest?
- How long after a person stops taking tamoxifen can they donate blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can cocaine be detected in a drug test?
- How long can you have a blood clot?
- How long will i be in the hospital after a blood and bone marrow transplant?
- How long after surgery are blood clots a risk?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free